Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels 20th Annual Holiday Home Tour takes place on Saturday, December 3, 2016. Thanks to generous sponsors and tour goers, this event has become YMOW’s largest fundraiser as well as the official celebratory welcome to the holiday season in the community. The support from the home tour will be used to assist us in resuming Saturday meal delivery.
In past years, the attendance at the daytime tour has dwindled while the popularity of the strolling dinner candlelight tour has grown annually. Because of this trend, the tour now has evolved to a single day event – $50 per person – and will continue to transport ticket holders into the holiday mood while offering stronger support to Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels.
Tickets and Tour Details
The Saturday evening tour is from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm on December 3, 2016 and the $50 per person ticket price includes all the venues, the strolling dinner, plus the dessert and wine afterglow party. Purchase tickets at:
- The YMOW office: 1110 W. Cross Street, Ypsilanti 48197, 734-487-9669
- Haab’s Restaurant: 18 W. Michigan Avenue, downtown Ypsilanti
- Nelson Amos Studios: 23 E. Cross Street, Depot Town
- The Eyrie: 50 E. Cross Street, Depot Town
- Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels website: www.ymow.org