Saturday, October 28 at 3:00 pm
Calling all young and young at heart! This year’s NPNA Children’s Halloween Parade will be Saturday, October 28 at 3:00pm. The parade will step off from the former middle school on Mansfield and will wind through the neighborhood to the Ypsilanti Senior Center where we will finish with a party.
Everyone is invited to dress in costume and meet in front of the school at 2:50 pm. If it is raining hard, we will just meet at the Senior Center for a party.
We are looking for a few people to help us! If you would like to volunteer to help make this event awesome, we need the following:
– The new band director at YCS stated he would love to do the parade next year but cannot this year. Therefore, we are looking for musicians to lead us!
– We need multiple volunteers to set up the Senior Center at 12:00 pm to organize chairs and tables, gather food, and put up decorations.
– We are seeking one kind soul to be at the Senior Center from 2:40 until the arrival of the parade group.
– Snacks! Bite-sized baked goods, fruit and veggies are really welcome. (We’ll leave the candy for Trick-or -Treating.) The NPNA will provide cider. You can either drop off the goodies at 12:00 pm, or you can bring them with you after the parade.
– And of course, volunteers who wish to sweep and clean up afterwards are cherished!
Please email email@example.com or call 734-484- 4677 if you can help.
We look forward to seeing you on the 28th! If the parade winds down your street, be sure to come outside to cheer on the kids! Thanks for your support!